Near the heart of Huntington Beach, streets and streets of historical home and townhome living throughout these beautiful neighborhoods. It is just a short stroll to the iconic Huntington Pier or choose from exciting dining, shopping options, restaurants and night life on Main Street, 5th & PCH, and Pacific City.
If you are looking to move to a beach community, where walking or bike riding are minutes to the beach and downtown shopping and entertainment, this is the neighborhood for you.
Overview of Huntington Beach Real Estate Trends
- Median List Price$989K
- Avg. Sale / List99.0%
- Median List $/Sq Ft $566
- Avg. Number of Offers3
- Median Sale Price $925K
- Avg. Down Payment 43.3%
- Median Sale $/Sq Ft $534
- Number of Homes Sold 161
Calculated using the last month
- Places to eat & drink
- Things to do
- Farmers Market
- Places to shop
- Places to stay
- Huntington Beach Downtown Walking Tour
Huntington Beach Resources:
Places to eat in Downtown Huntington Beach
Downtown Huntington serves up a variety of food. From Mexican, seafood, Italian, and more. Here’s the downtown Huntington Beach dining guide.
- 2nd Floor – Tattoo parlor themed American eats
- 25 Degrees – Gourmet burgers & adult milkshakes
- Aloha Grill – Hawaiian food
- Avail’s El Ranchito – Try Mama’s Chicken Tortilla soup
- Banzai Bowl – Acai bowls & smoothies
- BLK Earth Sea Spirits – Upscale with a view
- Bodhi Tree Vegetarian – Vegetarian & vegan menu
- BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse – Craft beer, Chicago-style pizza, and pizookies
- Bruxie – dishing up gourmet waffle sandwiches, plus fries & desserts
- Cucina Alessa – Specialty fresh pasta
- Cruisers Pizza Bar & Grill – Genuine Midwest Vibes with Great Eats, Craft Cocktails, Sports, Music, and more!
- Duke’s – Hawaiian style seafood & steak
- Dos Toros Mexican Grill – Modern grill
- Fred’s Mexican Cafe – Ask for the secret menu carne asada fries
- G’s Boat House – Seafood in a laid- back atmosphere
- Gallagher’s Pub HB – Live Bands, Family Friendly, Dog Menu & more
- Graceland Speakeasy – a fully furnished hideaway with comfortable lounge seating
- Grater Grilled Cheese – Gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches
- Henry’s Restaurant – Fine dining
- HQ Gastropub – Oceanfront gastro-lounge experience
- Jan’s Health Bar – Sandwiches, soups, salads, smoothies
- Java Point – Coffee shop with bagels and pastries
- The Longboard Restaurant & Pub – Seafood pub food, and drinks
- No Ka OI– Hawaiian breakfast & happy hour
- North Shore Poke Co. – Customized poke
- Milk & Honey – Order the Lavender Latte
- Offshore 9 – Rooftop lounge in The Waterfront Beach Resort, a Hilton Hotel
- Pacific Hideaway – American fusion with brunch till 3 PM
- Ritter’s Steam Kettle Cooking – Order the Creole Pan Roast
- Ruby’s – Burgers, fries, malts with 360 degree ocean view
- Sancho Tacos – Voted Best Breakfast Burrito in OC
- Sessions West Coast Deli – Gourmet sandwiches
Sugar Shack Cafe – Local surfer breakfast & lunch spot
- Surf City Ale House – Offers appetizing meals featuring local and seasonal cuisine
- Sushi on Fire – Extensive fusion & traditional sushi menu
- Tanner’s – Rooftop bar
- TK Burger – Voted Best Burger in OC
- Watertable – Fine dining at the Hyatt Regency Resort
- Zero Zero Pizzeria – An array of classic & creative pizzas, pastas, sandwiches, & snacks in a rustic cafe setting
Places to eat at Pacific City
Pacific City features an array of oceanfront dining options. To outdoor patio dining, lounges and a food dining hall, there’s something for everyone.
- The American Dream – Burger, fries, 60 craft beer on tap
- Bear Flag Fish Co. – Order the secret menu Poke Burrito
- Bluegold – Globally inspired fine dining
- Burnt Crumbs – Order the famous Spaghetti Grilled Cheese
- Hans’ Homemade Ice Cream – Ice Cream & treats made in house
- Frosted Cupcakery – Handcrafted fresh throughout the day
- LSXO – Awarded in Orange County’s 2019 Bib Gourmands
- Ola Mexican Kitchen – Homestyle local’s secret spot
- Old Crow Smokehouse – Southern BBQ with live music
- Phans55 – A foodie-favorite Vietnamese restaurant
- Philz Coffee – A coffee bar with custom-blended coffees
- Popbar – All-natural gelato or yogurt, served on a stick
- Portola Coffee Roaster – Gourmet sandwiches
- Simmzy’s – Craft beers & burgers
Nightlife in Downtown Huntington Beach
When the sun sets in Surf City USA, the good times continue to roll.
- 2nd Floor– American-fusion fare is served amid tattoo wall art at this clubby bar & eatery with lots of TVs.
- Aloha Grill – Rainbow-colored frozen drinks are the mainstays at this Hawaiian spot with island vibe.
- The Bungalow– Light eats & cocktails in a rustic-chic cottage setting with multiple bars, a patio & ocean views.
- Black Bull Chop House– Dimly-lit eatery with rich decor serves steakhouse fare & turns into a sceney nightclub on weekends.
- Dude’s Brewery– A brewery in Pacific City.
- Gallagher’s Pub– Irish bar & grill boasts brew, grub & live entertainment including bands & comedians.
- Hurricanes Bar & Grill– Bar & party spot has DJs, light-up dance floor, 2nd-floor patio & bottomless mimosa brunches.
- HQ Gastropub– Rock music with great cocktails and foo
- Killarney Pub and Grill– Whiskey & regional beers paired with across-the-pond eats such as fish ‘n’ chips in bustling space.
- Longboard Restaurant & Pub– Features 17 brews on tap and killer Jamaican-style jerk chicken wings.
- Main Street Wine Company– Specializing in boutique California wines, enjoy wine tasting.
- Offshore 9 Rooftop Lounge– Tallest rooftop bar in Orange County.
- Old Crow Smokehouse– Enjoy live country music every Friday & Saturday night.
- Pacific Hideaway– Craft cocktails and chic eateries.
- Huntington Beach Beer Company & Restaurant– Every Friday and Saturday night live DJ.
- Baja Sharkeez– Lively bar & eatery with simple Mexican fare & multiple margaritas draws happy-hour & game day fans.
- Tanner’s– Classy restaurant/bar with contemporary decor & New American dishes, plus a patio with water views.
- Watertable– Rustic-chic Hyatt bar/eatery with refined, regional comfort food, vintage wines & local craft beers.